The Iowa Women’s Foundation is expanding our team. We have an exciting position that might be just right for you or someone you know.
Seventy percent (70%) of Iowa’s female-headed households struggle economically. Through targeted research, grantmaking, advocacy, education, and collaboration, the Iowa Women’s Foundation works to shatter the barriers to economic self-sufficiency so ALL of Iowa’s women and girls have equal opportunities for success. Because when Iowa’s women are successful, our businesses thrive, our communities flourish, and Iowa wins.
All applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest, but we don’t have any openings at this time. Please check back!
Iowa Women’s Foundation (IWF) is committed to improving the lives of Iowa’s women and girls through a diversified mix of action and funding, including research, grantmaking, advocacy, education, and collaboration. IWF is the only statewide organization dedicated to funding programs, conducting research and advocating for women in every community in Iowa.
IWF seeks a dynamic, effective Operations Coordinator committed to the growth of IWF with a strategic approach to supporting its activities. IWF highly values its experienced team, engaged board and committees, loyal donors and respected community partners. The Operations Coordinator will be a key connector to ensure each of these stakeholder groups are connected and supported in the work of Iowa Women’s Foundation. This role is the link to ensure IWF’s operations provide a solid foundation to serve its mission.
- Complete routine weekly, monthly and annual bookkeeping and banking activities
- Serve as primary liaison with PEO for payroll
- Managing assigned grant reporting and expense allocation
- Produce necessary reports for board and appropriate committees
- Serve a primary staff support for Finance Committee
- Receive and manage incoming mail and communications
- Utilize DonorPerfect to track, report and solicit donations
- Maintain current rosters of all board and committee groups
- Assist staff as assigned with meeting coordination
- Prepare and distribute board and committee agendas and minutes
- Initiate donor communications and acknowledgements
- Assist with creation of reports, PPTs and articles
- Be the first touch point for interested volunteers
- Support implementation of special projects of IWF
- Serve as IWF team member for organization events
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Passion for IWF’s mission and values
- Demonstrated understanding of IWF’s strategic vision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to connect with a wide range of audiences
- Attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Enthusiastic and creative problem-solving abilities
- 3 years’ experience in administrative, finance, or communications
Reports to: IWF President & CEO
This position is full-time, with ability to work in the IWF office or remotely, and flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as necessary. Benefits include PTO, health & dental plans, FSA, EAP, short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
How to Apply
To be considered for the Operations Coordinator position, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name and Operations Coordinator in the subject line.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.