2020 Online Unveiling Receptions
Join us for the 8th edition of OVATION unveilings, where we’ll shine a spotlight on the Iowa women and girls who have gone above and beyond for their businesses, colleagues, students, family, and friends! The 2021 book will be filled with amazing women and girls who have had an impact on the people around them. As we all continue to maneuver through the pandemic, we will be hosting the unveilings virtually again this year. Here’s how to watch:
1. Mark your calendars for the Ovation unveiling in your community:
- Iowa City Area – June 14, 2021
- Coralville, Cedar Rapids & North Liberty Area – June 15, 2021
- Des Moines Area – June 16, 2021
- Cedar Falls/Waterloo Area – June 17, 2021
2. Each digital Unveiling will begin at 5:30 PM on the day of the event. Watch for a link and enjoy an hour of celebrations with these amazing women and girls. Each session will be recorded so you can watch (or rewatch) any time after the event.
3. Interested in watching the 2020 programs? Just head over to our Facebook page . You don’t need a Facebook account to watch. Just settle in and enjoy!
4. No need to RSVP or reserve a spot for the 2021 Unveilings. You are invited to watch all of our ceremonies. Invite a friend to watch along!