Our deepest gratitude to these businesses for their continued support of the Iowa Women’s Foundation. Together we are Stronger!
- Bachmeier Carpet One
- City of Cedar Rapids
- City of Coralville
- City of Iowa City
- City of North Liberty
- Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Hayes Lorenzen Lawyers, PLC
- Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral
- JM Swank LLC
- Lensing Funeral & Cremation Services
- Peter Maurus MD, Steindler Orthopedics Foot & Ankle Clinic
- McFadden Rocklin & Associates
- Phelan Tucker Mullen Walker Tucker Gelman LLP
- RSM US LLP
- Alan Swanson
- Elizabeth Swanson
- Toyota Scion of Iowa City
- University of Iowa
- University of Iowa College of Education
- University of Iowa Health Care
- University of Iowa Office of the Provost
- University of Iowa Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate College
- Susan Wall MD
You too can be a part of improving the lives of Iowa’s women and girls! Your company can increase its visibility, drive an open internal culture, and provide a reward for outstanding female employees, all while showing your corporate priority to support Iowa’s women and girls with a tax-deductible donation to the Iowa Women’s Foundation:
One-time Gift or In Kind Gift
Women are today’s most influential buyer. Your company’s donation not only improves the lives of Iowa’s women and girls, but it brings your company in view of a critical target market.
Employee Donation Match
Create a work culture that encourages philanthropy and supports Iowa’s women by encouraging employee gifts and matching their donations. IWF can help you direct those funds to worthwhile causes.
By sponsoring one of our events, like the Annual Awards Luncheon, you can ensure Iowa’s women and girls find the support they need—while your company enjoys the results of exposure to hundreds of IWF attendees from all portions of the state.
Secure a Page in Ovation: A Tribute to Iowa’s Women and Girls
Recognize stand out female employees, or all of your female employees, by securing pages in our tribute publication.
Donate today by contacting IWF staff:
319.774.3813 – firstname.lastname@example.org