IWF is introducing a newly created level of giving for first-time supporters of the Foundation. The Newcomer Circle provides an opportunity for entry level donations for those new to the organization. A three-year pledge begins with $100 or more per year, and is available to those individuals that have not been a part of the Circles of Giving in the past.
What is the Circle of Giving?
The Circle of Giving provides an opportunity to enhance and support the mission of the Iowa Women’s Foundation by offering financial support to help research, educate, facilitate, and fund initiatives and programs that improve the lives of Iowa’s women and girls. The Iowa Women’s Foundation is the only statewide organization that collaborates with key players to alleviate the causes—not just the symptoms—of economic illiteracy. $100,000 in grants are presented annually to programs reaching all 99 counties throughout Iowa. By joining Circle of Giving, you become a unique and important asset for this work.
What are the benefits of joining?
Newcomer Circle benefits include:
- Invitation to an annual reception with IWF leadership
- Consideration for participation on community review panels
- Volunteer opportunities on committees and special events
- Recognition on the IWF web site and special recognition at all IWF events
- Invitation to a special reception to meet the Annual Luncheon keynote speaker.